P:: My fairy tale, Prague


My fairy tale, Prague, originally uploaded by zannnielim.

I am not a girl who fantasize about fairy tales during my childhood days. I have personally owned seven 'LadyBird' English books to start with. To many people, fairy tales starts with 'once upon a time....' and ends with '...and they lived happily ever after!''. Well, to me, the fairy tale is very much like this too and somehow, I know it is not true - it is just a story.

Stepping on the Czech grounds, then I truly learned what is the feeling of being in ''a fairy tale land'' :)

I do not depend on just the imagination conjured by those descriptions written by the various authors of the children books. About castles, I didn't even dream about being there until 2007 Winter.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.