Fountain: Water Cycle 2000



This huge water cycle is found at City Link at City Hall Station when you exit to Marina Square. It is one of the fountains in Singapore, the biggest being in World Guiness Records the Suntec Fountain of Wealth.

Looking at this fountain, it caught me awe-stricken for it being such a huge 'sculpture' and even after 5 minutes, I really still can't figure how does it work as a WATER cycle.

Once again many of your guesses are very imaginative;) I really get to know how interesting one's imagination can lead us to


When you click to see this photo and you'll see it's printed there
''20 WATER CYCLE 00''

2 comments

Carlos Boto said...

Thank you for your initiative...
But I am really awkward! ;)

Once again I lost the opportunity...
A fantastic mechanical apparel!

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Well you really had us all guessing.

I remember the Suntech Mall and was hoping to see the big fountain but it wasn't operating at the time. I recall trying to eat sushi there with our fingers as we couldn't come to terms with chopsticks.

Powered by Blogger.